11/14/2008

"Cop Bar": A documentary music video set in Red Hook.


You never know what will land in the F.I.B inbox! Most of the time I don't post it unless I know you, I like what you are doing or you put me on the guest list but this one made me laugh. It will probrably offend most of you but I am out of my mind hence my last post and am abandoning any concept i ever had about F.I.B. If I want to be Perez Hilton, Dee Dee Ramone, Andy Warhol or Ruth Gordon so be it.

Enjoy and let me know what you think...did it make you laugh cause the casting was DEAD ON or are you offended and will never look at F.I.B again?

The press release about this masterpiece in music video making...

Acoustic rock artist Jimmy Lloyd recently teamed with director Josh Durham to shoot a full length music video for "Cop
Bar", the first single release from the singer/songwriter's self titled debut album. Shot at the Moonshine Bar in Red Hook, Brooklyn, Jimmy Lloyd called on cast members of the famous "Sopranos" series to make star cameos in the video. With appearances by Lou Martini Jr. ("Sopranos"character Anthony Infante), Danny Grimaldi ("Sopranos" character Patsy Parisi) and Louis Vanaria ("A Bronx Tale" character "Crazy Mario"), the "Cop Bar" video delivers a gritty, side-splitting punch as it introduces rock music¹s emerging star Jimmy Lloyd.

Attempting to place the creative spirit back into music videos, the screenplay for the video was completely created and written by Jimmy Lloyd."Cop Bar" is an uproarious look inside a gritty, tough NYC bar where a few "wise guys" (Jimmy Lloyd, Vanaria, and Grimaldi) find themselves as all hell breaks loose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post

Anonymous said...

Funny. Love the shot of the people when they first walk into the bar.

Anonymous said...

looks like a cop bar except most cop bars never, ever have that many women in them!

Lisanne said...

I thought every cop bar has cheerleaders, silly me!

Anonymous said...

that was the absolute gayish shit i've ever seen. that song was terrible, take a whole 1 minute to write or what? ha.