8/28/2007

"Eyes of New York" Wednesday * Red Hook.


I don't know about you but many times I find that a kid's point of view is way more eye opening than an a adult. I work with kids (and the elderly) myself doing art projects and they continue to inspire me with their fresh untainted points of view. That being said, check out this photography show in Red Hook on Wednesday night. Here is the info from instructor Alice Proujansky!

Here is an invitation to the final exhibition of a photography class I am teaching at the Justice Center. The students all participated in the What's the Hook? Project and they would be flattered and amazed if you could come. Hope you can!

Who: The Red Hook Community Justice Center Photography Project
What: The Eyes of New York Final Exhibition
When: Wednesday, August 29th 5:30 - 7:30PM
Where: Red Hook Community Justice Center
88 Visitation Place
Brooklyn, NY
718.923.8246

No comments: