12/07/2007

New York Calling goes Uptown.

In case you misssed it, my very opinionated (in a good way!) compadre, Brian Berger, over at Who Walk in Brooklyn was interviewed in The Gothamist yesterday.Also the good folks over at Develop Don't Destroy have featured him as well.

F.I.B readers may have noticed I've been pimping the book Brian co-edited called New York Calling:From Blackout to Bloomberg for the last couple months, that's because it's a must read! I believe this is the last stop on the tour.

Here is the info:
December 7 at 7:00 pm
Book Culture (formerly Labyrinth)
536 W. 112th St
The Island of Manhattan!
FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!
novelist Meredith Brosnan
acrobat Marshall Berman
mime Brian Berger & ...
SPECIAL GUEST TBA!!!

Check out Brian's blog people, it does not review restaurants, promote Christmas Craft Fairs or talk about construction violations. It's different. It's weird. It's wacky. It's real. He is interviewing Jim Knipfel from the inside of the Shore Hotel next week. Plus F.I.B has a film review up on his site, stay tuned for my next assignment, it's a doozy.

No comments: