12/02/2009

Brooklyn Heights Occult Gathering Tonite!

Sorry for the short notice (it is now 6:00 pm) but I just HAD to spread the news about this cryptic occult gathering happening at midnight on the Brooklyn Heights promenade.

Thanks to John M. for sending F.I.B this notice. He says that he has seen them around Brooklyn Heights and was wondering if I knew what this is all about. While I know nada about this particular coven convergence, I do think that they are usually more secret affairs which is what makes this flier a wee bit suspect. I did find out some details about the power of the full moon via the Occult 100 website, which says that " the moon in it's fullest phase reflects all the light sent to it by the sun. The earth is completely out of the path between these two bodies and the energy of the moon is at it's most potent. The full moon is the most potent time of the entire month and the time when many traditions of witchcraft hold their esbats, or ritual gatherings or celebrations."

My cape is at the dry cleaners so I won't be making it, but if anyone goes, put out the positive energy because any negative is particularly potent tonight (put that voodoo doll of me away!).

No comments: