2/04/2007

Hello



First off, this my block. My beautiful desolate block. I like to call it Tobacco Road, it's off the beaten path yet minutes from civilization. I decided to start this Blog today, this FREEZING cold February day and because of that I will begin posting photos of stuff I've found starting 2 weeks ago. I usually find stuff on the weekends as that is when people usually clean and clear stuff out. Eventually I hope that this will become more of a real time journal with me posting within a day or so of finding my treasure (or trash!)

5 comments:

Joyce Hanson said...

Hey, Lisanne. Welcome to the blogosphere. Thanks for being brave enough to use your real name. Which I do, too. It makes you feel more accountable, doesn't it? I like the blog topic you've picked--looks like you could do something everyday with this one. I like the cool, quiet blue of this picture. Weird, just last night, ON THE STREET IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, I found a blue bookshelf (sort of the same blue as your picture), in perfectly good condition, and only a few days before I had been telling Dave that we needed a new bookcase. I dragged this one inside and it now sits inside our hallway, ready to be moved into the kitchen, where I plan to use it to store my cookbooks and tinned corn.

Lisanne said...

Brooklyn provides!

Anonymous said...

Gee that looks familiar...
September 30, 2006
http://otbkb.com/only_the_blog_knows_brook/2006/09/no_words_daily__28.html

Great idea, beautiful photos, and a great looking blog. That is a very brave purple, yet a color that really works on your pages.

Lisanne said...

Thank you for the kind comments! I like that I have been called "brave" twice for 2 different reasons. Who knew?!

Anonymous said...

nice shot!