2/04/2007

Annual Paint Job


This garage is on Union Street between Nevins and Third Avenue. I am a sucker for old garages and warehouses (like the ones on my street) from the deco era. It's a little bit of L.A in Brooklyn. ANYWAY, I've always liked this garage, believe it or not it's bustling during the week but on Sundays it sits all alone waiting for me to take it's picture....whoever paints it always picks some pretty wild color combinations, I like the Miami look of 2006 more than it's current but no less colorful orange theme.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous. I've been taking photos of that corner myself , but haven't seen it since it's new paint job.

I wish my car that is the same color weren't in California. It would be fun to do a portrait of it in front of that.

http://onlytheblogknowsbrooklyn.typepad.com/only_the_blog_knows_brook/2006/08/no_words_daily__19.html