1/20/2008

Save the Date!

Some advance notice here to make sure you put Saturday, February 2nd down as the night that you will be going to Freddy's Backroom for F.I.B's non virtual gathering of the Brooklyn tribes. The group of artists has grown a bit since I last posted and I am really excited! Also the third band to be playing on the bill will be the power pop/punk/garage sounds The Anabolics! I'll have you know that all three bands,Susquehanna Industrial Tool & Die Co., Les Sans Cullottes and The Anabolics entertain the eyes as well as the ears as they are snappy dressers ALL!

Art Opening is from 7 to 9 PM.
Music starts at 9.
Freddy's is located at:
485 Dean Street Brooklyn, NY 11215
phone: 718.622.7035
That's the corner of Dean Street and 6th Avenue in Brooklyn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

snappy dressers ** ya'll **!!

thank you,

bza

Anonymous said...

Dear BZA,

Does ** everyone ** in South Brooklyn speak in southern dialect? Some do, I know, but others have their own steez. Give the lady a break!

Regards,

TCL

Lisanne said...

I said "ALL" not "Y'ALL"!