1/04/2008

A Belated Happy New Year!

I haven't had much to say in the New Year except that if anyone has lost a hula hoop on Bond Street it's up in the tree across from the N.Y.F.D E.M.S station. Yup, and that is that Scarano building I've yammered on about several times behind it too.

I've been using the free time that I have not spent looking for work (YES. F.I.B still needs a job, this temping life barely pays the bills, any tips (or donations) greatly accepted!) has been spent getting the Art and Music extravaganza together over at Freddy's. Not only is the group of artists I've got together excellent there are also quite a few blogosphere notables such as Miss. Heather, Adam "Big Sky Brooklyn", Brian "Who Walk in Brooklyn" Berger and Art Dog included in the bunch. Also, some fab bands will playing. So far F.I.B's got the always groovy Les Sans Cullotes and the highly entertaining Susquehanna Industrial Tool and Die Co. on board. Stay tuned for the third band!

But yes, the best of everything to everyone who reads this in 2008. May you have a roof over your head, some food in your fridge, good health, great friends and more than a couple extra bucks if you need it. Have a great '08 Babies!!!!

1 comment:

amarilla said...

Thank you F.I.B. for your kind sentiments and the same to you. I am also glad to know where my hula hoop went.