4/25/2008

The Anabolics & The Insomniacs Saturday!

OMG! The Anabolics are releasing a new CD! AND they are playing with the fab Insomniacs over in Williamsburg at the Lucky Cat with cool DJ's and everythang! Here's the skinny..

You've been warned!!

Our record release par-tay is so close we can taste it...

This Saturday, April 26th...
The Anabolics Record Release Party for our second album, "Anabolically Correct"! at the Lucky Cat (245 Grand St. bet. Driggs & Roebling, W'burg) with the Insomniacs & DJs Jumpy & Mic-Lo spinning assssss-shakin tunes 9pm
We'll be selling CDs at the dirty cheap price of $5 at this show only so get one while the gettin's good...

Oh, and check us out in the July issue of Guitar World, on sale early May! The lovely and talented Yngwie Malmsteen is on the cover so we're in good company.

xoxo
The Anabolics
Anna, Christina & Marcelo


Guitar World? I'm impressed!

You know just as an aside, F.I.B gets tons of emails from bands and people with stores and such that want me to pimp them. I only pimp what I like (unless you PAY me!). I like REAL ROCK & ROLL and these kids are doing it!

No comments: