2/02/2008

I'm Telling You For the Last Time!

OK OK this is the last time I am going to post this damn flier cause this shindig is TONITE you dig? I just got word of a fascinating interview by Brian Berger with the great video artiste Donald O'Finn who is participating in the show. Donald sites "TV Guide" as one of main influences, you have got to read it!! Also I was quite chuffed to be called "the Don Kirshner of Bond Street" as Rock Concert certainly was one of the main influences in my life!

And another participant in the show, the mysterious Art Dog has started a blog, had no idea that dog was so highly edumacated!

By the way this show will be hanging for a month, viewing hours are 7 days a week from 11am to 4am.

Art Opening from 7 to 9pm.
Bands to follow.

All happening at Freddy's Bar & Backroom
located at:
485 Dean Street Brooklyn, NY 11215
phone: 718.622.7035
That's the corner of Dean Street and 6th Avenue in Brooklyn.

No comments: